Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Perindopril and Indapamide

Perindopril and Indapamide 1 week, 6 days ago #3923

• freemexy
  • Expert Boarder
Perindopril and Indapamide

This information from Lexicomp® explains what you need to know about this medication, including what it’s used for, how to take it, its side effects, and when to call your healthcare provider.wisepoqder Indapamide
Brand Names: Canada
Coversyl Plus; Coversyl Plus HD; Coversyl Plus LD; SANDOZ Perindopr/Indapamide HD; SANDOZ Perindopr/Indapamide LD; SANDOZ Perindopril/Indapamide; TEVA-Perindopril/Indapamide
Warning
Do not take if you are pregnant. Use during pregnancy may cause birth defects or loss of the unborn baby. If you get pregnant or plan on getting pregnant while taking this drug, call your doctor right away.
What is this drug used for?
It is used to treat high blood pressure.
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take this drug?
If you have an allergy to perindopril erbumine, indapamide, or any other part of this drug.
If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
If you have ever had a very bad or life-threatening reaction called angioedema. Signs may be swelling of the hands, face, lips, eyes, tongue, or throat; trouble breathing; trouble swallowing; unusual hoarseness.
If you have any of these health problems: Brain problems caused by liver disease, high blood pressure caused by kidney problems, heart failure, high or low potassium levels, hyperaldosteronism, kidney problems, or liver problems.
If you have a rare hereditary problem of galactose intolerance, Lapp lactase deficiency, or glucose-galactose malabsorption.
If you are not able to pass urine.
If you are on dialysis or getting another treatment that filters the blood.
If you are taking a drug that has aliskiren in it and you also have diabetes or kidney problems.
If you are taking any drugs that can raise the chance of a heartbeat that is not normal. There are many drugs that can do this. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
If you have taken a drug that has sacubitril in it in the last 36 hours.
If the patient is a child. Do not give this drug to a child.
If you are breast-feeding. Do not breast-feed while you take this drug.
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with this drug.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take this drug with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
  • Page: