Totally Keyboards has relaunched, you can still continue to use the old site at this time but we will be closing it down in the future. Click here to head over to the NEW TK Site.
Join site | Forgot

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: sentence by doing these 5 things

sentence by doing these 5 things 7 months ago #4511

A woman in Arizona has gone viral after her attempt at making a romantic Online Cigarettes Store USA desert went hilariously wrong.

Emma Plummer, a self-taught baker who runs her own business, Butter + Whisk, is used to making all sorts of desserts — from French macarons and cupcakes to children's birthday cakes.

But last weekend, that experience seemed to temporarily fail her. The 23-year-old was crafting heart-shaped macarons in preparation for Valentine's Day, but her designs ended up looking like... well, something else. "I tried to make hearts and they turned out like ballsacks," Plummer tweeted Newport 100s Box last Sunday, sharing a photo of her suggestive-looking treats.

The post instantly went viral, and has now been retweeted more than 45,000 times.

Plummer told Insider that the hilarious mistake came from simple inexperience. She'd never made heart-shaped macarons before, so she just decided to form the treats around a template. Plummer added that she immediately noticed it wasn't going well.

"I was like, 'Oh man, these are not looking too good, I don't know what I'm doing,'" she said.

But at first, Plummer said the desserts just looked like deformed hearts. It wasn't until she put them in the oven Cheap Newport 100s cigarettes that they started to change into different.

"They were very pink before I baked them," she said. "But as I baked them they kind of darkened a little bit, and turned into that fleshy color. When I took them out and turned the pan I was like, 'Oh no, they look just like ballsacks.'"

Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes
Online Cigarettes Store USA
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Online Cigarettes Store USA
Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes
  • Page: