1. What is a reel cable? What is the purpose of the reel cable?
Drum cables are mostly used for flexible connection and control cables for hoisting lifts, stackers and reclaimers, dumpers, dumpers, mixers, port machinery drums, rock drilling rigs, roadheader drums, and electric scrapers At the same time, it can also be used as a winding and towing cable in the drag chain system. The cable reel is guided by the tow shaft or other similar devices for retracting movement. The reel cable can be installed in a dry or humid indoor or humid industrial environment, and can also be used for outdoor installation.To get more news about rifeng cable, you can visit rfcable official website.
2. What are the basic characteristics of the reel cable?
1. Small bending radius: The working mode of the reel cable often needs to withstand long-term bending motion, so this kind of cable requires a small bending radius in use, which requires the cable material to have high flexibility and small outer diameter.
2. Excellent tensile and abrasion resistance: Since the working principle of the reel is rotation, winding, and pay-off, the reel itself is generally retracted and rewinded under constant tension, which has higher requirements for the tensile strength of the cable.
3. Rolling pressure resistance characteristics: most of the winding cables are single-track or multi-layer stacking, which puts forward higher requirements for the extrusion resistance of the reel cable itself.
4. Other characteristics of the reel cable: extremely strong mechanical load bearing capacity, oil and water resistance, UV resistance, general acid and alkali smoke prevention, anti-cracking, etc.
For more details about rifeng cable please click here to access the webpage.