Join site | Forgot

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: the golden fruit is

the golden fruit is 2 months, 2 weeks ago #2230

• ylq123
  • Junior Boarder
In September, the golden fruit is fruitful. The campus is filled with smiles from the students, and the joy of harvest is floating in the air. The sky in September is exceptionally clear and high Marlboro Lights 100S, and there is a group of obscure figures in the golden sun. "You" is the most beautiful figure of the season, and that is the simple and industrious people's teacher. morning reading under the frosty leaf, the playground under the sunlight, the light of the nightI stepped into the school, you greeted me with a smile; when I was in trouble, you helped me again and again. Thank you, my beloved teacher, your love is as warm as the spring sun. It��s your kind eyes, the kind smile and the gentle words that make me feel the warmth of spring, and the distance between yougrateful to my teacher Newport Carton. The whole life of a person is a long and long way. It is rugged and there are some sunny roads. The people who point to us on the other side of the sun are my teachers. I will always remember. This is my most admired teacher who is obscured.look, that smile. You have nurtured generations of students with love and knowledge. Time has changed and the years have changed Cigarettes Wholesale. Teachers are getting older and older in the day after day. I want to say something to you, dear teacher, no matter how many years, no matter how old we are. How far, you will always be my most beloved teacher Carton Of Newport 100S. The season of September is your holiday. I want to say to you: "Teacher, Happy Teacher's Day." The teacher, in the depths of your heart, grows a forest of love; you plant the seeds of civilization, let the ideal become a reality, life is more exciting; that gaze, that smile, is not what I have been searching for? That gaze, that smile embraces the sky, embraces the sea, and embraces the whole world Discount Cigarettes Free Shipping. It turned out that what I dreamed of was so natural, so generously revealed. In this gaze and smile, I re-acquainted myself, knew the surroundings, used my heart to feel the warmth of the text, and realized the truth of life. It was the kind eyes, the beautiful smile that made me master the survival. Ability, thank you for that look, smile!kind of gaze, that beautiful smile, is the wealth that I have benefited for life.
  • Page: