If you are facing HP Configuration Error 0x80004005 that can prevent you from completing printing tasks. Use the step below to fix the error:
• First, need to restart your HP Printer
• Unplugged the USB cable from the printer.
• Then clean the ink cartridges properly.
• Plugin the USB cable to the HP printer and reconnect it
• Now, print a calibration page to check of the error is resolved or not.
If still configuration error not resolved you should call the HP Printer support number and ask the Hp printer customer services executive for additional technical assistance on how to troubleshoot Error 0x80004005.
Read More-: www.printersrepairservice.com/hp-printer-support-number/
Last Edit: 3 months, 2 weeks ago by hpprintersupports.