You can save a backup file and transfer it to a local machine to protect your data just in case there is an error on your Reckon software. You can follow the steps below to save a Reckon Accounts Hosted backup:
• Open Reckon and click the download icon on the top right of your screen
• Go to the drop-down menu and click “Look in:”
• Select “My Backup (B:)” to locate where your hosted backup sets are stored
• Choose the Backup File you want to copy to your computer
• Reckon Accounts Hosted download function automatically downloads the file to the default download folder
If you could not complete the download for any reason, you can call the Australia Reckon Customer Support Number and ask for additional technical assistance.