Join site | Forgot

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Rainbow Six Siege - Ultimate Ela Guide

Rainbow Six Siege - Ultimate Ela Guide 3 months, 1 week ago #3031

• cuberwhite
  • Fresh Boarder
Spawnpeeking

Yes. While a lot of spawnpeeks require accurate long range shots, often on moving targets, it is not impossible for Ela players to spawnpeek. Just follow the same rules as roaming. Make unpredictable spawnpeeks that leave your teammates saying, "toxic". Personally, I tend to avoid run-out spawnkills for the most part. Most run-out spawnkills require you to leave the relative safety of the building to take a long distance gunfight with a target over 50 meters away. If you do not hit the headshot, there is a high chance you will die. If you do decide to perform a run-out spawnpeek, all I can say is goodluck.

Gadget

The Grzmot Mines that Ela uses are extremely strong gadgets. They can serve to both swing gunfights in your favor, or serve as information gathering tools. You can throw a mine above a common entrance point and then wait for an enemy to enter and become disoriented. Disoriented enemies are much easier to kill as the mine messes with their sensitivity, throwing off their aim. Additionally, you can leave a mine closer to the objective site to alert you teammates to enemies that could soon become immediate threats.

I personally recommend deploying 2 of the 3 at the start of the round, in places where they will be immediately helpful either as information gathering tools or as a way to score a free kill. Save one on you to be used in a gunfight. A Grzmot can be thrown mid-gunfight to quickly swing the fight in your favor and kill a target. It is a lot more helpful than you would think.
  • Page: