Join site | Forgot

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: ore meaningful. There is

ore meaningful. There is 4 weeks, 1 day ago #3803

• ylq123
  • Senior Boarder
My heart is like a flower, a flower that is always unbeaten. - Inscription Bing Xin said: "Successful flowers, people only stunned the beauty when it appeared. At the beginning of its bud, but the tears of the struggle, sprinkled the drizzle of sacrifice Newport Cigarettes." If you encounter setbacks, you can still The struggle of heroic confrontation, then such a life is brilliant. When Su Wu was exiled to the North Sea, if the pain of more than ten years can be regarded as a setback, this setback must be painful when Su Wu carries a bare bamboo. When the rod returned to Han, he was gratified. He overcame these setbacks and difficulties. The name of the old shepherd was left in the history book of Dahan. It was late at night, Sima Qian sat down at the bedside Marlboro Red. He suddenly thought of death. He thought of Qu Yuan��s investment in the river. He wanted to abandon the world, this dark, dirty world. He wanted to live without humiliation and make a An incomplete man is dead. He should also be a big man. Closing his eyes, he suddenly remembered the resentful eyes of his father at the end of his life, and he still had nothing to do. His history book has not been completed, two drops of tears slipped on his cheeks, and Sima Qian cried silently. A few thousand years later Cheap Cigarettes, a poet said: "The real bravery is not to die for something, but to live a despicable thing for something." Sima Qian is painful, but he faces the setbacks, history remembers his first name. Their actions are straightforward setbacks and narrow pains. The only beauty that comes out of life is the glory that has not come out. Therefore, we must face up to setbacks and overcome difficulties. The ancients once said: "The days will be great, and the people must first Suffering from his heart, working his muscles and bones, hungry for his body, lacking his body, and doing what he is doing." Throughout the ages, which heroes and heroes have their life path is smooth? Without a bit of cold, why do you have a plum blossom? Pain and frustration are two major problems that must be encountered on the road to growth. If we want to make our life unbeaten, we must only resolve the pain in the face of setbacks and strive for the goal. I believe that the existence of life will be more meaningful. There is no need to be sad because of the fall of the leaves, and there is no need to dare to advance because of a small setback, because the demise of a flower can not be the whole spring, and a setback can not ridicule the whole life. My heart is like a flower, it is a flower that is always unbeaten. The frustration must be the nutrient of moisturizing flowers. The life without frustration is an incomplete life. The flowers without this nutrient will soon wither my heart. This experience has experienced setbacks, experienced pains, experienced the stormy flowers, has smiled and faced life again and again, and learned to smile with a more brilliant, better tomorrow. Recommended reason: the structure and language of the article is very refined With the help of the affairs and image layers, the methods of argumentation are diverse, the materials are typical, the text is swaying and swaying, and the philosophical and literary harmony is perfect.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Newport Cigarettes
  • Page: