Join site | Forgot

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: At least two dead in quake in Peru's Amazon

At least two dead in quake in Peru's Amazon 2 months, 3 weeks ago #2723

The AG’s investigation has been grueling and heartbreaking, Deputy Solicitor General Ann Sherman said during a Friday press conference. Sherman described herself as a devout Catholic.

She said documents obtained through search warrants executed Online Cigarettes Store USA and Buy Cigarettes Online at the dioceses in October revealed deeply disturbing cases of sexual abuse and evidence of attitudes that victims should carry equal blame for their sexual assault.

Sherman illustrated those attitudes with an analogy one priest wrote about a fellow priest’s abusiveNewport Pleasure conduct: "If someone drops an apple and the apple gets bruised, there are two sins; the first one belonging to the person who dropped the apple, and the second to the apple for getting bruised."Some dioceses have been uncooperative with investigators, Nessel said. Some also have violated their 2002 promise to forward all allegations of sexual assault to law enforcement. She said documents show church leaders discussing moving priests after uncovering abuse instead of alerting police.

"We’ve seen that over and over and over again," she said. "We’ve also seen it since 2002, by the way, when the church had made certain that conduct wasn’t happening anymore. That has not been our experience. I read the non-disclosure agreements myself, personally. To say they don’t exist – we confiscated those."Nessel estimated investigators have reviewed less than 10% of the documents they collected through search warrants at the dioceses in October and the 450 calls they have received to the tip line.

Investigators also uncovered cases outside the statute of limitations for criminal charges, Newport Cigarettes Shop,Cheap Newport Cigarettes Online Salethat involved priests who have died since their alleged crimes or involve victims who aren’t ready to come forward.

"There were many other cases," Nessel said. "These are the only ones we were able to charge."

Newport cigarettes,newport box 100s menthol cigarettes
Newport 100's, Box
Cheap Newport 100s Cigarettes Website,Newport Cigarettes online sale
  • Page: