Join site | Forgot

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Trump prompts state of confusion over space policy with tweet

Trump prompts state of confusion over space policy with tweet 3 months, 1 week ago #2796

When asked about House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's closed-door comments Online Cigarettes Store USA on Capitol Hill earlier this week -- that she'd rather see Trump go to "prison" than start an impeachment process -- and whether or not Trump has committed prosecutable crimes, O'Rourke said flatly, "he did."

"I think that's clear from what we have learned from the Mueller report, but I think those crimes might extend beyond what we've seen in the Mueller report. The relationship that he has with (Russian President) Vladimir Putin, which has never been properly explained, from the invitation Newport Cigarettes Shop as a candidate to have Russia involve itself in our elections, his efforts to obstruct justice, the fact that he called Vladimir Putin after the Mueller report was released," are all future avenues to investigate, O'Rourke said.

"If we do not hold the president accountable, we will have set the precedent that some people in this country because of their position of power, are in fact, above the law. ... So regardless of the popularity of the idea, or what the polling shows us, we must proceed with impeachment so that we get the facts and the truth," O'Rourke added.

Responding to criticism that he has changed his positions on various issues Newport 100s Boxto keep himself aligned with the shifting dynamics in the Democratic Party, O'Rourke defended his record, saying, "I've always done what is right, not necessarily what is politically popular," and pointing to his support for LGBTQ rights and the legalization of marijuana during his time on the El Paso City Council.

Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes
Online Cigarettes Store USA
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Online Cigarettes Store USA
Good USA Newport Cigarettes
  • Page: