Join site | Forgot

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Questions Mount Over Reporter Murder

Questions Mount Over Reporter Murder 3 days ago #4172

At a news conference, Lightfoot refused to disclose details of her accusations against Johnson,Online Cigarettes Store USA saying only that there were inconsistencies between what he told her and what she saw on a video recording of the incident.

"He told me something that happened that night that turned out to be fundamentally different than what he portrayed to me and portrayed to members of the public," she said.

Lightfoot said that it became clear that Johnson "engaged in a series of actions that are intolerable for any leader in a position of trust" after she reviewed the city's ongoing investigation.

"Mr. Johnson failed the hard-working members of the Chicago Police Department. He intentionally misled Newport Cigarettes Shop the people of Chicago and he intentionally misled me," she said.

Johnson did not comment to local media on Monday when asked in front of his home about his termination.

Johnson said when he announced his retirement on Nov. 7 that he would stay on the job through the rest Cheap Newport 100s cigarettes of the year to help with the transition to a successor. Former Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck was made Chicago’s interim police superintendent a day later.

Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes
Online Cigarettes Store USA
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Online Cigarettes Store USA
Good USA Newport Cigarettes
  • Page: