If while printing some important document if you receive the error message of paper jammed in Dell printer. The main reason for this error to occur is either paper you are using is wrinkled and incorrect loading of paper. In order to fix this issue follow these steps:
• Turn your Dell Printer off and remove all the cables connected to it
• Now open the front door of your printer and gently pull out the toner cartridge next
• Now you need to pull out the imaging unit from your Dell printer
• If any jammed paper is visible then try removing it
• Once all the paper is removed then insert the imaging unit, toner cartridge of the printer and then close the front door
• Turn on the printer to see if the error is resolved or not
If the error message of paper jam still arises then call dell technical support number to let technicians solve your issue promptly.