Join site | Forgot

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: I am afraid to face, realit

I am afraid to face, realit 4 weeks, 1 day ago #3802

• ylq123
  • Senior Boarder
When I first came to the world, I took the beautiful things in the world: purity is my smooth skin, the kindly woven wreath is worn on top of my head, brave is my dazzling hair, happiness is my bright red and powerful heart... I am very incomparable pride. However, I suddenly thought that the world is cruel. It will make my skin rough, it will make my wreath no longer beautiful, it will make my hair dim, it will make my heart no longer strong... I became scared, so I began to escape, Don't face the cruel and ruthless reality. I kept running, the stone road broke my crystal shoes Online Cigarettes, and the branches broke my dress Newport 100S. I dare not stop and ran down the road that I can't see at the end. I hope that one day I can find a beautiful world. So, I asked the big tree, how can I find this beautiful world, the big tree said: "There is no way, the child, look back, the reality is not as cruel as you think." "No, I am afraid to face." I shook my head. , continue to run forward. I met another small river. I asked it: "Happy river, can you find a beautiful world?" Xiaohe said: "The beautiful world is behind you!" I shook my head and didn't believe it. I still kept running, the thorns pierced my skin, the wind blew my hair, I felt very tired, just in that moment, I saw the coming of death. "Why are you escaping?" Death asked me. "Because I am afraid to face, reality will make me no longer beautiful." Death shook his head. He let me go to the otter, looked down, I was stunned - my smooth skin became rough, the beautiful garland had already withered, the dazzling long hair had become a mess, the heart of the chest was not Why is it bright red? "I fell on the stone and wept. "Why would it be like this?" "If you bravely face it..." The scepter of death swayed, a beautiful light and shadow appeared - healthy wheat skin, the garland was made into a sachet, and the long hair became more dazzling. This is my escape from me. I lost everything, and I thought that escaping the reality that would hurt me Carton Of Cigarettes. In the moment before I disappeared, I suddenly realized that if I had a lifetime, I would be brave. But...
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online
  • Page: