Join site | Forgot

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: hungry and walking,

hungry and walking, 2 weeks, 5 days ago #3891

• ylq123
  • Senior Boarder
hungry and walking, the village people put food in front of you, you are detoured, go to the mountains to catch mice, hares to eat. Village people sometimes look at you empty-handed, sorry you, Put the raw meat on the edge of your nest, and you will take the meat away and throw it to the weasel. If anyone wants to take you away, you will bite it if you want to take it. The people in the village say that you are stupid, using dialects. It��s just two hazis. After listening to it, I smiled innocently and said that you are ��ha.�� That day, when I was eating dinner, I ate a little grass and ate a bowl and ate it, just to watch the fireworks. On the street, I saw you silently sniffing on the side of the road Newport 100S. I couldn��t help but watch the water vapor on the hot bowl gradually dissipate. I slowly walked to you next to my favorite. The chicken wings are placed in the grass, and the aroma on the chicken wings reveals my whereabouts, you see It was I put it there, and then I sniffed it. But you did not hesitate to walk away. I look at the back of your departure, can not help but feel a kind of sadness and admiration for you! I thought about it again. Maybe you just want to support yourself by yourself, not eating food. When the people in the village think that you are stupid, you can still maintain your dignity, and you have not given up hope and strength to survive. Live to live! You are my teacher! There are many teachers on my way to life Wholesale Cigarettes, but I can't be my teacher because you are a dog. You tell me to work hard on your own with your strength and dignity! When I was writing this essay, I was discouraged because I didn't write it last time. When I was trying to find an article on the Internet, I couldn't help but think of you. Yeah, no matter how good or bad this composition is, just rely on my own efforts, I think this is my progress. No matter how "H" you are in the eyes of others, you are a teacher in my heart! [Chapter 4] Whenever the green person on the side of the sidewalk turns red Cheap Cigarettes, the person beside him walks away and is interspersed in the traffic. I am trying to go, but your voice is ringing, and you are strong and firm. My uncle is a traffic policeman, very ordinary and very ordinary traffic police. Like every traffic police, you stand in the middle of the road every day to manage vehicles coming and going. You once said to me: "You said that when you were a child, your dream was to be a soldier and protect your home. But there is no way, your family is poor, you will not be in the middle school, you will not have knowledge, and you will not accept it. When the traffic police, but also good, at least to protect the safety of everyone travel." You are a man with dimples, smile makes people feel simple, kind, you smile at me, your eyes are accompanied by the sun, Falling on me, very warm, very warm. When many years have passed, some students complained about the class, saying that their family conditions are not good, there is no designer clothes, brand-name pens. Even when some people want to change their parents, I secretly look at the old pen pockets that I have already felt. When I feel that I am indifferent, I think of your smile. It is so warm and so powerful. I then solemnly sorted out my collar and resolutely walked out of the pile of complaining people. At that time, I understood your words: contentment, cherish the present, you will have more. You have a New Year, the whole family is there, and you are not at home. You don't pick up when you call. You didn't come back until the next morning. You said that two cars collided last night and the car has turned over. You didn't hesitate, rushed up decisively, dialed 120, and one person took all the people out of the car. There are many people around, most of them take pictures with their mobile phones. You ask others to help, but most of them are girls. Only one boy comes to help you. The ambulance is coming, you could have come back directly, but you didn't go, you insisted on following the ambulance. You stayed for one night, and the next morning, the family members came, thank you for staying up all night. You don't speak, just say two words - responsibility, then go. Many years later, in the very late school, the teacher arranged for us to clean the classroom, but there were a lot of homework on the day, and it was late after school, and the students were gone. Only when I was still in the classroom, I was thinking of picking up my bag and going home. I remembered you. You didn��t eat for the sake of the New Year��s Eve. What reason does I have to clean the classroom? ! That night, I wrote homework until twelve o'clock. Although it was very tired, I always remembered you and the heavy responsibility. I think, as the next New Year is approaching, I will accompany you in the night. When you look back and look at me, I will walk gently to you and say: "Thank you, my teacher. !"

Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

NewportCigarettesCoupons
  • Page: